Install Childcare Safety Mirrors On Your Car Window
For childcare, our parents would do anything. So, when we are driving with a baby in the car with no one else to look after the baby, we become anxious. We continuously try to get a glimpse of our beloved child and ensure that he/she is fine. However, in this process, we bring the risk of a dangerous accident while we turn during the drive. But what if we could get something that won’t make us turn back yet check on the child? Yes, there is something that will work as a childcare safety warning for you.
So, let’s find out what other drivers are using while driving with their babies:
Safety Mirrors For Better Childcare While Driving With Your Child
LCP shop has come up with a mirror that rotates 360°. It works on every glass window of the car. That means that while driving, moms or dads can keep an eye on their babies without turning their heads on the back.
- You can turn the mirror 360° so you can keep a watch on your kid from anywhere you sit in the car.
- Materials for the safety mirror are ABS plastic and mirror. In case a collision occurs, these safety mirrors are unlikely to break as explosion-proof material is used.
- These mirrors come in one fixed size of 5cm x 7.5cm x 8cm.
Driving with a baby at the back-seat won’t be terrifying to you anymore. Even when you are driving with your baby, you can place this mirror on the rice place of your car window. You will be able to locate your baby through the mirror while driving safely.
Car Seat Mirror For Childcare During Drives
These mirrors for child safety from the window of the LCP shop allow you to attach them to your car seat. You can check on your child conveniently while driving.
- There is a mirror protector film over the mirror. It makes the scratch-free.
- The material of this mirror is ABS.
- These mirrors have a diameter of 170mm.
- You get one safety mirror in the package.
- Convenient Large Mirror: You can easily adjust the position of the mirror. The mirror is quite large. Therefore, you can see your baby through it when you are on the wheel-seat. As the mirror is very lightweight, it won’t fall if you attach it to the headrest.
- Useful To Attach On Your Car Seat: For vehicle owners, this mirror is sturdy and suitable. Furthermore, it has a protective-plastic layer to keep it scratch-free.
These mirrors are adjustable so you can attach it anywhere in the car window and keep your eyes on the road and the baby.
LCP shop has tested these mirrors with the new parents who drive solo with their babies. Those who used the mirrors thanked them for finding such a useful tool for child safety.