Secure Your Child’s Future With The Best Parenting Style
In this modern world, lifestyle is changing so as the pattern of living. Working people are now more prone to divorce due to several factors. Therefore, getting the best parenting style is crucial for the child. However, things get complicated when it comes to providing a secure future for the child.
Parents are the most important thing a baby can ever get during his/her lifetime. It is the effort of the parents that pave the path towards a bright and better future for the children. Parenting styles matter a lot.
Sole Custody Plan And Parenting Style
A parenting plan is legally required at the time of separation or divorce to minimize the conflict between parents. This plan includes the proper and specification regarding the responsibility after the divorce is undergone. This is a two-way plan which can be mutually planned by the parents or legally formulated by the court regarding the situation. There are several types of custody plans, and the sole custody parenting plan is among them.
In this type of custody, one parent gets the right to undertake decisions regarding the child’s life. In-depth, the decision is mostly regarding education, religion, medical, decision making, dispute resolution, school vacations, overnights and visitation, social activities and other matters. It is the court specific guidelines that define the role of both the parents towards the child. There are several advantages and drawbacks of this type of parenting plan.
Advantage Of Sole Custody Plan & Parenting Style
Here is a list of the advantages of Sole Custody Parenting Plan:
- The best planning of the child’s future solely rests on one parent who gives him clear and specific guidelines for a better future. This also reduces the chance of conflict between parents relating to any aspect as parents do not meet very often.
- The children get a proper home where they have to live permanently. This reduces their chance of shifting from one home to the other frequently. Sole custody parenting plan examples have shown the satisfaction level of the child.
- There is a legally-approved visiting scheduled for the other parent. It also boosts the confidence of the child as well as the parents.
- There are several occasions when both parents can enjoy the company of their child such as school functions, sports events, teacher conferences, parents’ meetings, etc.
- Such a plan also generates a feeling of self-confidence and self-dependency in the child. None of the parents does interfere with the decisions of the child.
Apart from the advantages mentioned above, there are several drawbacks.
Drawbacks of Sole Custody Parenting
- Firstly, both parents do not get the appropriate time to spend with their children. One of them gets a significant share always. But, that should not affect the psychological state of the child.
- Non-custodial parent does not get the opportunity to decide the best things for the child and leads to low engagement with the child. This sole physical custody parenting style has an undue advantage for one parent only. The non-custodial parent can not interpret decision making; this sometimes leads to disappointment for the parent.
Therefore, all the aspects of such parenting styles are much appreciated and ensure the best life for the child.